Hi. I'm Nona.
If you want to read the official CV that will give you the low-down on my professional background, you can click here. The experience is so important - your coach, soul-teacher and guide needs experience and skills, yes. If you are hungry for the story and the grit that is lost in a CV, read on.
As a master leadership coach, teacher and author, I support women in business who want to create and experience soul-level success that feels like success every day and beyond. Women like you, who are facing the challenges of living and working well with courage, grace, grit and a generous dusting of the sacred. Utilizing modern coaching tools, sacred practices and unconventional wisdom, I am committed to your intentions and to supporting you in the daily practices that amplify your wealth of resources so you experience the soul-level success that you desire.
My background in corporate accounting as well as being a long-time yogini, intuitive guide and energy worker has deeply shaped me and the way I work with women. In order to create soul-level success, we need the sacred as much as we need the practical to experience and celebrate the lives, businesses, and communities that reflect our vision.
I am the author of Surf Lessons: Exploring the Power of Nature to Awaken Abundance, available at Amazon.com, as well as the creator of Get Right with Money, a world-renowned course on building a better relationship with yourself and your financial resources. In addition to individual work, I lead vibrant, online courses and mastery circles for women around the world.
Soul-level success is the day to day practice of amplifying your innate wealth
My vision is to leave a legacy of women who courageously create the life, and the work, that is aligned with their truth and amplifies wealth for themselves and the world. This path requires us to look at both challenges and gifts as powerful and sacred invitations to grow closer to oneself. The secrets to this sauce include reclaiming your wealth of innate wisdom, your ferocity and a commitment to truth and right-action. This is a portal to both your success and your life legacy, sister.
I want you - and as many women as I can reach in a lifetime - to know that money is not the source of wealth, but a lovely result of amplifying true wealth. I want you to stop doubting yourself and looking outside of yourself for affirmation or fixing. I want you to move through life knowing you are enough, attuned to your power and capacity to create.
All of this with the end vision in mind: equality for all humans and sustainable balance between human and non-human nature. For our sons and daughters who will inherit this earth, I believe that women, when tapped into their wealth, are and will continue to create the legacy of healing, sovereignty and truth that our world desperately needs. Greed and scarcity are old news. I believe that together, we can create a world where business and living are generative and restorative instead of destructive.
Here's the secret: amplifying wealth is an ongoing commitment to the sacred practices of courageous action, living into your truth and embodying your power.
Are you all in?
I use both sides of my brain and all parts of my soul in my chosen vocation as a master coach and guide. Here is what I believe about you + me + our collective power to change the world.
- I believe awake and fully alive women are a force for good in the world. When you align with your truth and what you believe and you set out to create solutions, the ripples are potent and far-reaching.
- I believe courageous presence with all parts of our lives (especially the challenges) is an incredible spiritual invitation that fosters insight and growth. Each day, each moment, each challenge and joy an invitation to grow in your capacity to be a light-filled, powerful human being including your relationship to your own wealth, including money and worth. Especially those!
- I believe you have all you need within - there is nothing to fix. I want you to celebrate your incredible wealth of instinctual wholeness and experience greater ease and joy in sharing your amazing gifts and talents and get paid very well for doing so. Because you? You + the earth + the Divine are the very well-spring of the wealth you seek.
- I believe you have access to infinitely practical magic. When you show up intentionally, heart-open, knowing yourself and your desires, ready to listen for wisdom and ready to act? Your life will change dramatically.
- I believe you - fully embodied and connected - are a goldmine - everything you want to create happens in your body. It's important to live there and to learn the language and currents of your energy to know your truth and to embody your most powerful self. This is critical to creating the soul-level success you desire. True story.
- I believe you are the ultimate authority and it's oh-so-good to have the support of a community to help you recover and re-member your most real and powerful self.
- I believe that when you embrace your innate wealth and act accordingly you can expect epic success on a cellular level: mind, body, business, money AND soul.
And I know this because getting here was a decades-long journey which means I know where you are and how you're feeling.
At eleven, I was already a self-help junkie. I'd secretly started reading my Mom’s metaphysical books. Then, in college, when I was supposed to be studying for my accounting exams, you could still find me practicing yoga, devouring spiritual and personal-development books. Feed the addiction, people.
And I was feeding it. I was searching. I was hungry. I was following a path that wasn’t my passion (accounting) - and I was doing it all for the money. Later, even when making six figures in that profession (which was supposed to fix what felt broken), I was following the fine family tradition of drowning out the clamoring of my soul with wine, beer, cigarettes and generally bad behavior, including ignoring my money and being in over my head with my debt. Driven and depressed by my endless search for more money, more time, more things... I was poorer than I'd ever been.
Self-help + self-loathing. These two contradictory urges collided one night more than twelve years ago when I was reading Pema Chodron while trying to get drunk. (!!)
That night, I had nothing short of a spiritual awakening. Everything changed in an instant.
Well, okay, in an instant plus each moment since.
I changed my life completely, ridding myself of drinking and smoking, bad boyfriends and bad habits. In the last fifteen years I've changed all my habits so completely that you'd think I'm a different person.
I’m more myself than I have been since I was six years old. I wouldn’t say I’m childlike, but everyday I recover more of my true nature, the innate wealth, that I thought I had lost so many years ago.
On the path, I have trained with the best beginning with a 200 hour YTT through Kripalu in 2003 and since then, with some amazing mentors and teachers to amplify my own capacity for leadership, healing and coaching. I studied with Martha Beck to become a kick-ass Master Coach and trained to become a master practitioner and facilitator of healing through meditation, breath work, earth medicine and energy practices, all of which honed my intuitive/visioning capacity. Combine all this with my business degree, a CPA license (currently inactive) and years working in publicly-traded tech companies in Seattle and it almost feels like I was born this way.
So, yes, I did a few things right in the last decade getting my shit together and doing my own deep inner work, but I really must have done something right in a past life, because I'm married to the most amazing man on the planet and we have a (not so) little girl who is amazing squared.
Living a nomadic life with my husband's work as a military officer and diplomat, we currently live in Lusaka, Zambia where we are enjoying the beauty of Africa: the people, the animals and the incredible land.
My life is an expression of soul-level success that feels like success. Each day filled with incredible experiences, people and opportunities that I couldn't have dreamed of 15 years ago. And that's what I want for you.
It's your time.
If you are a woman who wants to experience wealth on both an energetic and spiritual level as well as develop sacred practices to amplify your wealth of money and business success, let's talk.
This is success that feels like success in your bones. It is the joyful experience of amplifying wealth in all facets of your life.
Ready to see if we should work together?